John Driscoll Professional Wedding Toastmaster & Master of Ceremonies.....caring about YOU and willing to carry YOUR ‘worry bag’ on YOUR special occasion…….
Whatever the function, however big or small, formal or informal, employing the services of John means you can relax….. freeing you up to really enjoy your special occasion with family and friends. As your professionally trained Toastmaster, John will meticulously plan with you the total organization of your event and add that touch of finesse to your occasion.
On your wedding day itself John can perform a range of duties such as;
- Meet and Greet your guests to the reception
- Organise the receiving line and announce your guests
- Co-ordinate the reception of guest gifts and cards
- Say Grace if applicable
- Read cards and messages if applicable
- Announce the toasts and the speakers
- Ensure the guestbook is circulated and signed by those in attendance
- Assist in the presentation of special gifts or bouquets to significant guests
- Announce the retiring of the 'happy couple' from the table
- Organise and announce the cutting of the wedding cake
- Announce the arrangements for the evening including the first dance if applicable
John is willing to travel anywhere in the world to add that "something special" to your wedding or event, ensuring you and your guests have the best time possible and making it an occasion to remember for a lifetime.
For a no obligation conversation get in touch with me and find out how I might be able to carry your ‘worry bag’ to help make your wedding the ‘day of your dreams’.
John is an accountable Member of the British Toastmaster Circle, a Member of the Royal Society of St. George, Member of theSabreur La Confriere du Sabre d'Or in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland