With 60 exhibitors, MOST CURIOUS WEDDING SHOW at the St Andrews Hall is going to be a riot of cool bridal inspiration this Sunday 20th March. And there will be lots and lots of deals, offers, launches of brands and of new collections which will be for Most Curious attendees only, so listen up for 10 budget pleasing and first-look reasons why you need to be there!
1. Foxglove & Gingersnap Bridal Couture has created one-off sample dresses exclusively for AMCWF16 and is offering 200 off the retail price for Brides who attend the show and wish to purchase or leave a deposit on the day! Also available are ex-photoshoot creations at a significantly reduced price. Each Bride who books a consultation from the day and has a unique dress created with Rachael, will receive 10% discount.
2. Clare Butler Photography will be offering all Most Curious couples 100 worth of prints of their wedding on top of her digital package.
3. Mint & Mustard will be giving a 15% off voucher which will be valid for wedding stationery orders placed by the end of this year. They are also going to have the awesome prints available on the day on sale from just 5 each
4. Chris Biele Photography is offering his
5. Wish Heart Designs are giving a whopping 20% discount on any bridal hair accessory (including tiaras) bought at the show, or on any orders placed on the day. This offer is totally exclusive to A Most Curious – she will not offer this discount at any other event this year. (see a bit more about them below too)
7. Seren Papercuts are happy to give a 75 discount voucher to visitors to their stand, to take off their initial design fee (usually 225).
8. Octagon Chapel welcomes same-sex couples, couples of all faiths and even no faith at
9. Katie Barnes MUA if offering FREE ‘mother of the bride’ or bridesmaid makeup when you book your bridal make-up at Most Curious or from meeting her at the show.
10. The Quarter Workshop have an amazing offer to win your wedding ring workshop. Here’s the deal:
“I will be running a competition for one couple to win their workshop fee ( value of 300) to make their own wedding rings including professional photography of their workshop. Couples will need to pay for their own materials and can
In terms of brand new brands at the show, we have an entire fresh, new launch section called norwichNEXT! showing, supporting and celebrating companies and start-ups created in the last year – bringing them direct to you innovative idea-hungry couples!
Botanical and Bloom, a geometric concrete planters for botanics and inspired floral arrangements.
Ambers Rose a new creative florist on the Norwich scene.
Elegance of Henna, who’ll be creating designs on visitors on the day *discount below
Grace & Fortune brand new British bridal accessories designer, showing their handmade bejewelled pieces.
Katie Barnes MUA an experienced editorial style make up artist who is launching her self on to the bridal scene at the show
Vintage Video – timeless vintage-style wedding videos by a Norwich based husband and wife team. Made for couples who want to capture the feel of their special day in an artistic, fashion. With an unobtrusive reportage style, Vintage Video use a “magical” f1.2 lens on a full frame DSLR to capture your day in all its glory, they’ll be filming on the day too.
Sweet Craft Norwich, a cute new company who are bringing a fresh take on the cakes and pastries of their European heritage to bring something new to the East Anglian wedding world.
River Kitchen, a cafe that also offers picnic hampers for outside catering / to have on the broads
Wish Heart Designs is a brand new business, started in September 2015, with a lovely story behind it. Having been left money by her grandma, she took a chance and left a career in teaching to pursue her passion for art, creativity and fashion and went to The London School of Jewellery to learn the skill of tiara making. She will be showcasing her copper and gold leaf collection at Most Curious – as in, actual leaves covered in copper and gold leaf! She use traditional methods and please read above for her special MOST CURIOUS deal.
Norfolk countryside grand stalwart Holkham Hall are not part of Norwich next but the Holkham team will be promoting the amazing venue as a newcomer to the Most Curious shows and will be unveiling their brand new state-of-the-art, dedicated event and wedding reception venue. The Lady Elizabeth Wing will actually open in summer 2016 in the courtyard near to Holkham Hall. The knock-out architectural design will make this a beautiful, contemporary space which can work flexibly for small or large numbers. The venue can be used for wedding reception or drinks party after a ceremony or civil partnership in the Holkham Hall. You can entertain up to 250 dinner guests and 400 guests for a drinks party.
So if you are game for something different this Sunday – buy your tickets online HERE now!
And don’t forget to pick up your FREE Norfolk Brides Magazine filled with some of the most gorgeous real Norfolk Weddings, suppliers and wedding ideas!