Submit your wedding
We are looking for professionally photographed Real Weddings, Engagement Photo-shoots, Styled Shoots, DIY Wedding Projects & Step By Step Guides, ‘Expert Advice’ columns and news + event submissions, new line submissions by bridal designers (dresses, shoes, jewlery etc).
What we love...
... couples with plenty of personality that shine through the images
- Attention to details
- A keen eye for fashion & styling
- Unusual locations + unique wedding venues
- DIY weddings
...we are looking for fresh and new content so when sending your submission please indicate if you have submitted it anywhere else, when you did so and if it has been published or accepted. At the moment we are willing to consider some of the already published work if we feel this may be of interest to our readers.
We WILL reply to all entrants and will confirm if their submission is accepted within 14 days from the submission. Please note: if accepted, work may not be featured right away, however the publishing timescale will be discussed on individual basis.
What to send us...
... to submit your wedding please complete the form bellow and here are some pointers for you:
- We prefer to have weddings submitted from LOCAL professionals ( Norfolk + East Anglia), but will consider submissions from across UK.
- Please indicate if you a Bride or a Wedding Professional. ( Brides, please confirm that you have the permission from your photographer to have images published)
- Tell us why we should feature your submission and how it differs from others. What is the unique aspect of it.
- Send us a link to your images ( up to 200 - dropbox is preferable) Images must be 880px wide without watermarks, but please do not send images larger than 1mb.
- Important to include with your submission: personal stories about the couple, date, locations and other important event details, inspiration behind the wedding day, favourite memories, advice to other couples, list of used suppliers ( business names and links to the websites please) . We may request further information at a later stage.
We look forward to featuring your big day with other Brides & Grooms planning to get married in Norfolk for some wedding inspiration!