Delighted to be introducing a privately owned country estate at Sedgeford Hall to the Norfolk Brides Wedding Venue family. With stunning wedding accommodation and the hall available for intimate weddings or large marquee weddings on the lawn, this stunning country house if full of character and options for each couple to make their wedding day special and unique.
Wedding Venue in North Norfolk
Sedgeford Hall is an elegant Grade II listed house, reputed to be one of the county’s finest examples of the Queen Anne period. This privately owned Hall is in a peaceful and secluded setting in a beautiful North Norfolk Valley amidst 1,200 acres of glorious parkland, woods and farmland. With its tranquil and romantic setting it is an ideal wedding venue to celebrate your special day and extend the celebrations into a relaxing weekend.
Sedgeford Hall is the ideal all in one wedding venue; it is the perfect location for intimate wedding receptions for up to 30 guests inside The Hall or wedding receptions for larger numbers up to 300 guests in a marquee in a number of locations in The Estate grounds.
With an in house catering team and a dedicated wedding planner to co-ordinate your wedding day, your entire wedding planning process is made easier for you, including the setting up and clearing down of the venue for your big day, helping to make your wedding day as stress free as possible.
WEDDING CEREMONIES at Sedgeford Hall
- Sedge ford Hall is licensed to hold civil ceremonies for around 30 guests inside The Hall’s beautiful dining or drawing rooms
- Couples can also get married in the grounds of Sedgeford Hall in the stunning and romantic Roman Garden, in the beautiful and natural Walled Garden or at a location of your choice in the grounds
- The Roman Garden is a romantic setting, perfect for photos in the temple or under the vine-covered pergola
- Tree lined driveway with views over the parkland surrounding Sedgeford Hall
- The peaceful and tranquil walled garden with a picturesque stream and an abundance of roses could host the marquee of your choice, your wedding ceremony or your arrival drinks and canapés
- The delightful and colourful gardens around The South Lawn and Theatre create marvelous photo opportunities for the wedding couples
- At Sedgeford Hall there is accommodation for 28 guests
- You have access to The Estates heated swimming pool
- Sedge ford Hall is split into 3 sections that all interconnect:
The Main Hall that consists of 4 stunning bedrooms sleeping 8, including the newly refurbished bridal suite loft apartment with breathtaking views across The Sedgeford Hall Estate
The Theatre which is a charming cottage adjoining The Hall which sleeps 6 guests in 3 bedrooms
The West Wing forms the back half of The Hall and has a large enclosed garden overlooking beautiful parkland, sleeping 14 in 7 bedrooms
- Included within the venue fee is The Main Hall and The Theatre Accommodation, exclusive use of The Hall is an option as The West Wing can be added onto your booking subject to availability and pricing
- Included within the hire of the venue is use of the accommodation and grounds for 3 nights providing the perfect retreat to extend your wedding celebrations with your friends and family
Sedgeford Hall is a great choice for the couples considering a private, remote wedding in the stunning Norfolk Countryside. With accommodation available for hire for the whole weekend, this wedding venue lends itself to be a fantastic family getaway with an opportunity to spend some time with your loved ones before the big day itself and unwind together after.